Warning: Undefined array key 0 in /home/vk398532/nicmas.com/www/wp-content/themes/nicmas-theme/blocks/breadcrumbs/get-links-function.php on line 9
About foundry production
Foundry JSC “Poltava Turbomechanical Plant” is a modern production complex, created on the basis of the enterprise since 2010, which includes specialized production and produces complex technical products. Extensive practical experience of highly qualified personnel, modern technologies and equipment allow the production of high-quality and precise castings. All foundry products have a certificate of compliance with the ISO 9001:2000 regulatory document.
The following casting methods have been mastered and are used in the foundry production of PTMZ:
- casting in clay molds: PGS and HTS (No-Bake process);
- mold casting;
- casting in shell molds (Hot-Box process);
- casting according to molten models;
Rods are manufactured according to:
- CO2 process;
- Amen process.
Casting of non-ferrous metals and alloys
Mastered vintage composition: АК7, АК5М7, О5C5С5, OZC 7С5Н1, A9ZhZL, 010F1, LC-40C.
The maximum weight of finished castings is 200 kg.
The main range of products: piston, recuperator, slipper, clip, bracket, cap, die inserts, body, pulley blocks, screw, sleeve, bolt hole boss, seat, segment, flange, cooler, impeller, cap, jacket of the cylinder, rim, sleeve.
Castings are used in such fields as: Electric power industry, Mechanical engineering and metalworking, Fuel industry.
- Production of models of any complexity and size
- 3-D design and production of model equipment on the 5-coordinate machine “ARGO”
The possibility of manufacturing model equipment with the machine tool ARGO 5 A, Greda company.
Working area 2500x1500x750 mm. Production is carried out according to 3D models, which guarantees accuracy and repeatability. Performs a full complex of mechanical processing thanks to interpolation on 5 axes.
- Mastered brand composition: 25L – 45L, 20HL, 20-35KhML, 40KhNL, 20Kh13L, 12Kh18N12M3TL, 12Kh18N9TL, 110H13L GOST 977-88
- The maximum weight of a steel casting is 1000 kg.
- The main nomenclature of products: matrix, die, pulley, plate, race, band, half-coupling, cap, lever, cup, spider, piston, shoe, sleeve, hand wheel, chain wheel, bucket, mould, cup, transverse, abut, washer, gear, pipe, pinion, disc, flange, body.
- Application of castings in such industries as: Machine building and metalworking, Electric power industry, Ferrous metallurgy, Non-ferrous metallurgy, Light industry, Fuel industry.
- Brand composition: 25L – 45L, HF 45 (50)
- The maximum weight of finished castings is 20 (5) kg.
- The main nomenclature of products: stop, seat, cup.
- Application of castings in such industries as: Mechanical engineering and metalworking.
Mastered vintage composition: ChCh15 – ChCh20, AChS-1, VCh45, VCh60 W3, W4, W6S, wear-resistant cast iron.
The maximum weight of iron casting of finished castings is 3500 kg
The main nomenclature of products: bucket, register, body, lever, carter, clip, sleeve, hub, roller, gear wheel, fork, grilles, plate, rail, cradle, crankshaft, cylinder, piston, wedge, roller, roter, screw, armour, segment.
Application of castings in such fields as: Mechanical engineering and metalworking, Construction materials industry, Electric power industry, Ferrous metallurgy, Non-ferrous metallurgy, Light industry.
Foundry productionDownload the catalog
The screw pair is a pumping device (used in plastering stations, mortar pumps, putty stations), it provides the movement of the solution to the place of use.
The resource of the screw pair depends on the following factors: the number of revolutions, the type and quality of the solution, the height and distance of the feed, the diameter of the sleeve. The screw pump works with gypsum, cement-sand, cement-lime, adhesive, self-leveling and putty compounds. Depending on the tasks and material properties, different screw pairs are installed.
We manufacture the following models of rotors:
A wide geography of supplies, which is almost 15 countries of the world and more than 20 years of experience, international certification (ISO 9001:2000) and a flexible price policy guarantee excellent quality and reliability. We can also produce your individual order in 45 days.
Go to the site: https://www.rotors.tech
Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, bool given in /home/vk398532/nicmas.com/www/wp-content/themes/nicmas-theme/blocks/certificates.php on line 46
Foundry production:+38 (050) 307-10-81
Production of rotors:+38 (050) 404-02-09
"*" indicates required fields