JSC “Poltava Tube Mechanical Plant”

JSC “Poltava Tube Mechanical Plant”

History of PTMZ

Image

1889—1917

The history of the enterprise begins in September 1889, when a private iron foundry of the merchant M. E. Polyakov was established in the city, which repaired agricultural equipment, manufactured carts and field kitchens for the Russian army. Initially, the number of workers at the plant was only 25 people (15 adult workers and 10 teenagers).

Image

1918—1991

After the October Revolution of 1917, the plant was nationalized, in the following years it included more than ten artillery units that performed metal work

Until the end of the civil war, the economic situation of the plant remained difficult, even in 1921 the enterprise produced mainly low-tech products (nails, agricultural tools, parts for agricultural machines, etc.)

View more

Certificates

Contacts

Poltava Turbomechanical Plant JSC:

+38(089)420-21-01

Contact us:

Name*