The NICMAC concern is a powerful bridgehead for the production of compressors, innovative products and unique equipment. Several of the largest enterprises of the machine-building industry are gathered under one brand.
The advantage of the NICMAC concern is collective intelligence. The personnel potential that exists today at the enterprise allows you to implement any decisions and create unique installations.
In connection with the increase in orders, we invite specialists to work.
Poltava Turbomechanical Plant, foundry invites specialists to work:
- Director of foundry production
- Technologist of foundry production
- The chief mechanic at the foundry
- Chief energy engineer for foundry production
- Lathe on a CNC machine
- Molder (machine and manual molding)
- Thermist for thermal furnaces
- Economist with knowledge of production economics
- Lathe, milling, drilling
- Melter of metal and alloys
- Metal filler
- Foreman of the smelting and casting department
- Assembly and supply engineer
- Painter of wooden model equipment
- Electrician for repair and maintenance of electrical equipment
- Repair engineer
- Manager of foreign economic activities (commercial)
- Head of the security service
- Head of the technical control department
- Production accountant
- Cleaner of metal, castings, products and parts
- A cutter, engaged in processing castings with sandpaper and by hand
For information, contact the personnel department at phone number (050) 328-61-09, Poltava, str. Starokotelevska, 2.
VNDIkomresormash invites to work:
- CNC operators
- Boring lathes at the CNC
- Mechanic of piston compressors
- Payroll accountant
For information, contact the personnel department at phone number (050) 301-85-41, Sumy, av. Kursky, 6.