“Spring is Renewal!”
Viktoriya Archipenko, chief accountant, I have been working for almost 30 years, and 8 of them as chief accountant of JSC “NVAT “VNDIkompressormash”
– What is your major and what university did you graduate from?
– In fact, I have two higher educations. In 1991, she graduated from the Sumy Agricultural Institute and obtained the qualification of agricultural economist-organizer, in 2003 – the Kharkiv Regional Institute of National Academy of Sciences under the President of Ukraine and obtained the qualification of Master of Public Administration.
– Tell us about your work. What is exciting about it?
– Usually, the work of an accountant is considered boring and monotonous. In fact, this is not the case. Accounting, like a mirror, reflects the result of collective work. In my opinion, accounting can be compared to a symphony orchestra. When professionals work in the orchestra group, you can listen to the symphony they play. At the same time, it is simply impossible to listen to a fake melody. Likewise in accounting. Only the result of work is the balance of accounts. A balance sheet can sound like a magical melody when done right, or it can creak when it contains mistakes.
– Viktoriya Mykhailivna, in mechanical engineering, women have always been in the minority, that’s why they are considered an ornament of the male team, right? You work mainly in a female team, but the company is dominated by men. How are you doing?
– Human relationships are indeed a very important and rather difficult part of life. You build them every day both at work and at home. In general, it is painstaking daily work… However, there are certain rules in relationships that must be followed: if you want to be heard, you don’t need to shout – first of all learn to listen yourself, if you want to be respected – learn to respect others… And then everything will be.
– What hobbies do you have, what is exciting about them?
– Of course, there is a hobby, but, unfortunately, there is not enough time for it now. And the exciting thing about it is that it allows you to reload.
– You have a lot of flowers in your office, is this your hobby, do you have a favorite flower and why?
– Flowers … they are all so different, there are “capricious”, there are “thorns”… but they are all equally pleasing and inspiring. It is important for me to observe a flower, how it grows, how it has new leaves, new sprouts… Each flower tries to thank a person for his care, either with a flower or with colorful leaves, they are all wonderful, it is difficult to give preference to one of them.
– Did you have any interesting moments at the company?
– So. But not moments, but life. A factory is a crazy mechanism that lives, breathes, develops, and produces the product a person needs. And we had a wonderful opportunity to become a part of this life.
– One gets the impression that you are a person who is always in a good mood. What do you think is the key to a good mood in our difficult world?
– A difficult world and a good mood … It seems that the concepts are not compatible at all… Speaking about myself, I would not say that the mood is always good. Everything happens in life, and moments of disappointment, and moments of worry, and moments of doubt, and even pain… But, when something unpleasant happens in life, I don’t shout to the sky “For what?”, I try to calm down, honestly and sincerely to myself, analyze the event and understand – “For what” life gave me just such a lesson. And when everything falls into place – you feel inner harmony. It is in this state that a person is simply doomed to be happy.